- ETA Exchange traded Assignments
- Ecex.Exchange, who are the actors behind the assignments trading from the token trading point of view.
- Ecex.Exchange about Naked tokens, new flashing stars in the crypto universe.
- Ecex.Exchange is open to anyone interested in the early stages of development, investors and partners welcome
- Ecex Exchange and Stellar integration
Author Archives: hilep
Ecex.Exchange preparing open assignment trading. ETA (exchange traded assignments) will be listed by assignments owners and investors or future creditors are able to by ETAs from the exchange. It is unusual to deal, the basic contract is new, assignments agreement. … Continue reading
Ecex.Exchange, who are the actors behind the assignments trading from the token trading point of view.
The assignments exchange need for work not only perfect code and reflection on the global markets but every level player, who are willing to make unusual deals with the different class of assets. These persons are the souls of the … Continue reading
Stephen Hawking liked to talk to his students about big bang theory. This is an idea about starting the universe and about galaxies, how they expand, moved away from each other and what happened after the big bang. But in … Continue reading
Ecex.Exchange is open to anyone interested in the early stages of development, investors and partners welcome
There is always imaginations and visions which move our practice. Our original White paper is written form the assignment point of view, but on the way, we decided to make an adventure to Ethereum blockchain smart contract ecosystem. Reason derives … Continue reading
Ecex Exchange has made a strategic decision to integrate with Stellar blockchain. The first step will be for Ecex to list Lumen (XLM). This opens the door to the second step of all Stellar tokens and assets. We already … Continue reading
1. Ecex.Exchange Trading Platform, NPSs, banks. Currently, world markets for distressed debt tend to be characterized by comparatively small trade volumes, a limited number of active investors and large bid-ask spreads. This might reflect various factors, such as significant differences … Continue reading